Frequently Asked Questions
Hours of Operation
To assist in making the planning of your next visit as easy as possible, we offer a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) we receive from visitors to our website. This information includes topics on hotel recommendations, hotel amenities, reservation changes, accessibility options and much more.
If you still have any questions that remain unanswered or need additional recommendations after reviewing our FAQs below, please contact us at 1-610-241-1627 and we will gladly assist you.
What time is Check-In?
Check-In Time begins at 4pm.
What time is Check-Out?
Check-Out Time is 11am.
Do hotel guests have internet access?
Basic WiFi access is available throughout the property.
Do you offer laundry facilities for guests?
Yes, laundry facilities are available for guests staying at Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lula.
Do any of your hotel rooms offer microwaves or stoves?
At this time, we do not offer microwave or stove amenities in any of our hotel rooms.
Are there refrigerators in the hotel rooms?
Refrigerators available upon request; subject to availability.
Do you offer wheelchair accessible rooms?
Yes, some room types are wheelchair accessible; please explore our room offerings here. Room types subject to availability.
What is the gambling age at your casino?
Per state regulation, the legal gambling age in Mississippi is 21 years or older. Valid identification is required.
How old do you have to be to check in at the hotel?
Because Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lula is a gaming establishment, guests must be 21 years or older to check into a hotel room.
What is your hotel cancellation policy?
Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lula requires at least a 24-hour notice prior to your arrival date for a full refund.
Does your hotel allow pets?
At Isle of Capri® Casino Hotel Lula, we understand your pet is part of the family, so bring them along! Pack the leash and the treats and enjoy a vacation with Fido or Fluffy at our pet-friendly hotel today.
To ensure the safety and happiness of all our hotel guests, we have instituted certain policies and procedures regarding your pet to be followed during your entire stay with us.
- Please use the designated doggie area for your pet to stretch and “take care of its business”. The area is complete with waste disposal equipment and is conveniently located at the two grassy areas on the north end of the property (refer to map for specific location).
- A $40.00* non-refundable pet-cleaning fee will be charged at check-in. All rooms are deep-cleaned after each pet stay.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- No pets over 30 pounds. Limit one pet per room.
- You are required to clean up after your pet on hotel property.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times in public areas inside the hotel, as well as on exterior hotel property.
- Pets are not allowed in the casino, food and beverage areas, pool deck or other common areas. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Please contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient time to service your room. Housekeeping will only enter your room if your pet is not present or if you are present and your pet is leashed or caged. Please hang your Doggie Door tag on the outside of your room to alert the housekeeper that you have a furry friend inside.
- You are responsible for your pet’s behavior during your stay. Any disturbances, such as barking, should be curtailed to ensure that our guests are not disturbed.
Does your hotel have workout facilities?
There are no workout facilities available at this time.
Does your hotel have a pool?
Yes, the Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lula offers two pools: our outdoor pool, available seasonally at the Coral Reef Hotel, and our indoor pool, available year-round, is located at the Palm Terrace Hotel.
How do I reserve 10 or more rooms?
Please contact our Group Sales Department at 1-800-THE-ISLE or directly at 1-662-363-4391.